Sean Carlson was born and raised in Denver, but left to attend Washington University School of Law as a William H. Webster Society Scholar, graduating cum laude in 2019. While at Wash U, Sean was a member of the Public Service Advisory Board, participated in the Wiley Rutledge Moot Court Competition, served as a staff editor for the Washington University Jurisprudence Review, worked in the school’s Low-Income Taxpayer Clinic, and enjoyed all of the bar-b-que St. Louis has to offer. After law school and before joining Wheeler Law, Sean clerked for the Hon. Michael A. MacDonald in Fairbanks, Alaska.
Outside of the law, Sean enjoys running, fat biking, golf, skiing, broomball, reading, cooking, and travelling.
• Juris Doctor, cum laude – Washington University School of Law
• University of Colorado, Boulder – Bachelor of Arts, History
• Admitted to Practice – Colorado 2019
• Colorado Defense Lawyers Association
Honors and Awards
• Webster Society Scholar
• Golden Quill award for Best Petitioner’s Brief, Wiley Rutledge Moot Court competition, Fall, 2017